The TDI Intro to Tech course is the perfect course for divers who have heard about technical diving and want to find out more about this exciting branch of advanced recreational diving. This course walks students through the special techniques, planning procedures and skills that set technical diving apart from traditional sport diving. It will show them how to improve their dive planning methods, in-water skills and streamline their existing gear configuration, in a non-threatening and fun learning environment. The specific skills this course will highlight are:
- Advanced Buoyancy Control
- Gas Management
- Situational Awareness
- Trim Gear Configuration and Selection
- We will provide backplate, wings, double tanks and deco bottle with reglators.
- Main idea behind the course is to introduce individuals to gear of this type without making major purchses.
TDI’s Intro to Tech course is a useful stand-alone course for the diver who wants to become a more skilled, more proficient diver regardless of if he intends to move on to technical diving.The course may also be used as an introduction to the TDI Advanced Nitrox course and the TDI Decompression Procedures course.
- Evenings: 2
- Dives: 3
- Prerequisites: Advanced Adventure Diver, Advanced Diver, 25 Logged Dives, 18 Years or 15 with parental consent.